Can’t open an email account on Mediacom? Let’s check our article. We will guide you in this thorough process of Mediacom email settings. Now it will not be a problem for you. Follow these steps below to find the correct answer.
Knowing how to set up a mail account on Mediacom will help you to avoid Mediacom email problems. It does not matter what you are using for your mail. But make sure it is a receiving and correctly sending an email.
Mediacom email platform is one of the most popular that comes with exquisite features. Setting an email account on Mediacom is easy. Here is a detailed guide to help you in opening an email account on Mediacom. Let’s check it.
How To Open A Mediacom Account On Microsoft Outlook
- First, go to the menu bar of Microsoft Outlook. Now select the tool here.
- Now you can find a drop-down menu where the Accounts option is available. Click on it. Now for the Add button on the right-hand side of your screen. Choose the option.
- Here the field will require details from you. First, type your name here and go to the Next button. Fill up the place with the Mediacom email address and go to Next.
- The next button will require your incoming and outgoing mail server information. If you are a Mediacom user, the server information will be mail.mediacombb.net for both incoming and outgoing. Servers. Now click on Next.
- Enter your username and password in the required field now, click on the Finish button.
- Now you have come into the internet account screen. Find ‘properties’ on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Now navigate to the page and confirm on ‘ My server requires authentication.” Open Setting and provide your email address and password there.
- Now go to the Advanced tab. Type 465 for outgoing email and 995 for incoming email on the server part area. Confirm that your account has secured a connection box. The Mediacom email password reset is also an easy process.
How To Set Mediacom Email Settings Iphone
- Go to Settings on your Apple device.
- Choose mail and contact options
- Select on add account option and other.
- Here the system will require further information to set up the mail.
It will require the following things such as:
Full Mediacom address
Password for the account
Make sure you have entered the description of the account. Here is a guide for it:
For the incoming servers, type the hostname as mail.mediacombb.net. Choose the username as per your email name. Now enter the password here.
The Outgoing Server Will Need The Following Details:
- Fix the hostname as Mail.mediacombb.net.
- Enter Mediacom webmail id and password.
- Save the age and enter your email id there.
- Choose SMTP for outgoing mail.
- Open the main server option and make sure the server port value is 465.
- Get back to the last screen and restart your phone to enjoy Mediacom email settings windows live mail.
- Go to POP3 from POP/ IMAP.
- Fix the incoming server as mail.mediacombb.net.
- Place 995 for incoming server port.
- Enable SSL encryption.
- Fix the outgoing server as mail.mediacombb.net.
- The outgoing port value will be 465./
- Open your home screen and click on add account.
- Enter your details in the required step.
- The POP3 server should be set as mail.mediacombb.net.
- Enter security type SSL.
- The port value should be between 995.
- The outgoing mail server SMTP should be read as mail.mediacombb.net.
- Choose the port value 465.
- Now enter Username and Password In Mediacom email login to complete your email set up.
Now you can access the Mediacom email app from your smartphone as well. It also allows you to access the email easily. Go for it and enjoy the core benefits of Mediacom email. Hope the article has guided you in the right way.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Outgoing Mail Server For Mediacom?
Go to the Account setting of Mediacom email. Now tap on the account. In the email tab, double click on the report, which is an old email. Below the server information is given. The incoming server is mentioned as (IMAP) and outgoing mail server (SMTP) names.
Is Mediacom Email Pop3 Or Imap?
No, this is a server setting on Media in. The incoming server is used as IMAP. IMAP can provide you better user experience as it uses the two-way protocol to update and mail servers.
Where Do I Find My Email Account Settings?
Follow the below steps to find email account settings:
- Go to the control panel.
- Open the mail icon.
- Open email accounts.
- Select the account you are troubleshooting. Could you open it and change it?
How To Fix If The Mediacom Mail Server Is Not Responding?
You can pursue these steps if your Mediacom server is not responding:
- Check if your internet connection is live or not.
- Check incoming and outgoing server details.
- Verify the username and password.
- Check the SMTP server’s connection.
- Control antivirus and fire way.
Also Read: All You Need To Know About Rocketmail